Saturday, April 26, 2008
Ting b'dae today,lolx..went out and celebrate her b'dae after sch,went to bugis,take neoprint =),after tat we hav a plan to giv ting a surprise and WE DID IT!LOLx..she was surprised,she nv tink of it was a surprise to her,me and ling pretend quarrel and walk away,on the time being,me and esther went to bought a cake for her and she was shock,eat cake and buy drinks,after tat went walk walk awhile then me,ting and esther went boon keng to hav steamboat bt ling went home as she cannot go,erm..was nt really nice,foods very little xD,me and esther drink some,ting allergic so nv drink..after tat sit and chat for awhile then went home,reach home at 11.56pm lik tat,posting out some pict of my design of wires on thurs,was bored and do it=X,enjoy ;)





I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
3:51 PM