Thursday, May 08, 2008
Gonna blog abt yesterday and today xD,nth much happen yesterday,juz as normal went late for sch and slacking,lolx..then was early dismissed..wait for ling till 5pm gg 6pm and went home tgt,as for too tired,choose to take bus instead of walking home,reach home lerHx,quan was at my hse,hahas..and he was watching "The Golden Compass" wif my sis at rm..awhile lata his mum fetch him home and i on the com and surf net,play game..recently playing the game viwawa,quite fun larHx,kill boredom xD. Then login msn while half the game,esther chat wif me,she send a video to me bt as my com will lag awhile when i online so i late accept and she cancel it,i ask her wat's tat and she didn't ans,i thought she wasn't thr so nv ask again,awhile lata,i saw her nick was writing something then i noe she was mad abt we nv accept her video,i try to explain to her bt she dun believe at first,nw i dunno..bt she send me again when i ask her to send me again,i hope it was fine lerHx bah,the video is abt kcje..really touching when tinking of those memories we did...hw i hope everything remain the same,nv changed..bt..forget it,today..nth special too,went sch,sit thr..as teacher went meeting nth to do,better off =x..if she was thr oso nth to do,summore she use microphone and talk so loud and teach those things i dun even noe xP,10am sumthing bah,went for a break,eat and slack at stadium wif friend and till 12pm then went back for lesson..dismiss at 1pm,went home..nth to do ah,was so tired..quan came my hse and was so cute larHx,he prefer to eat his dinner at my hse and bring his food to my hse and my mum feed him =P,fall aslp at 6pm sumthing and waked at 7pm sumthing,watch tv and here i am blogging after playing viwawa =),tat shall be all..take care




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
2:00 PM