Friday, May 16, 2008
Went sch as usual today,8am start and i went at 8.30am,standard timing,lolx xD. Tired tired tired,almost late waked uh,lucky dad waked and waked me up at 6.15am when i suppose waked at 6am,actually wanna take mrt at 7am bt as sis delay so i take mrt at 7.15am if nt wrong,reach sch and went up for vb lesson,i still dunno hw to do-.-,though all my code type inside lerHx bt still error everywhr,teacher teach me bt thr r still error and he ask me to wait as he's teaching others bt he nv back to teach xD,forget it..solve myself,bt..haiz..cannot make it =/,next thurs vb phase test,tomoro ees test,my gosh..test is everywhr,lolx..when can i pass it?Juz hope my impt test will pass bah,anw..after vb went for break..hav lunch tgt wif ling and her ite friends though i really hate it bt..shldn't reject uh,lata she nt happy..one of her ite friend b'dae,sit thr watching her eat cake lik an idiot for 40 mins lik tat..lame?I am nth related to them and why muz i sit thr wait for them?Feel lik walk off and tell ling i gonna went for a walk bt awhile lata ling ask me wan go for a walk anot then i ans okie.Went coop shop buy titbits,eat andwent to walk awhile and went back find them again=.=,well..awhile lata,ling went back to class lerHx..left me alone again,went back to class and do my ees project,soldering and i tink i hav done wrong..hope it will still light up uh,so dunno need re-do..if nt complicated leh,the wires so many..dunno which one wrong lerHx,shall blog till here,take care everyone =)




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:40 AM