Sunday, August 03, 2008
Been saying i wanna let go,been saying i will let go,hav i ever let go?Or am i lying to myself and others?Saw him accidentally during fri,walk home wif ling,saw ting,her stead and him,i dunno wat i am feeling,my heart keep asking me to face him and yet i still stay at thr waiting for ting to come forward,standing thr talking and he was sitting thr wif ting stead and left awhile lata,i hav no memories wif him and i dunno why still can't let go,hav been dragging too long?I asked many ppls,if u love sumone who dun love u,would u rather hav some memories wif them or rather nt having,almost everyone told me the second one,bt tis way make me nt fit to listen to any sad song cos none of them fits my feeling,i listen to sad song,bt every song the lyrics is lik saying the gal and boy hav relationship before,and blablablas..bt i..i really dunno,i am so tired larHx,something happen nw again,really nth i can do,it's beyond my control,beyond my strength,i hope wat i hav done they will saw it bah?Tat's all i gonna blog for today,tat's it...




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
9:10 PM