Monday, September 01, 2008
My dad funeral was juz done ytd,and tis things happened to my dad due to a medicine he took giv by a doctor,if wasn't his blood too diluted and juz lik the water easily flow through his brain,tis things will nt happen,i still hav so many things haven do,i still haven earn money,bring u oversea,bring u to star cruise,u still haven see us grow up,earn money,hav a stable job,we haven gt the time to filial u..and u so fast go and find ah gong they all,all tis days staying at the funeral,nt a single day i wun drop my tears,it tough to accept the fact,sometimes at thr,i feel lik my tears is dry,i feel lik it's a drm..lik when everything over,dad will be back wif us..bt after sun,i totally noe..it wasn't a drm,i need someone to let me cry infront of,i cannot cry out loud infront of my mum,bro and sis..cos they r so sad as well..they r holding their tears too..bt i couldn't control,so i am trying my very hard to control until i saw them cry,then i cry tgt wif them,at the few days,i feel loneliness,nt becos my family wasn't thr for me,bt is tat everynight,my uncles,aunties came,they acc my mum,my bro friends came,they acc my bro,my sis friends came,they acc my sis,and me?I hav no one to talk to,i walking around and i went to talk to dad then i go sit beside mum,i wanna cry out bt i find no one,yes..my friends gt come,bt first day they come,they juz keep quiet starring at me,i find tat i couldn't say out my feeling easily infront of them,another day..i was surprisingly they came,bt..onli two of them and others was last yr classmates,they came and they left awhile lata..and the same they juz walk away,i did say cannot say bye when left,bt i nv say cannot talk to me when they r gg off..dad,u r right..i shldn't judge so quickily who r gd and who r bad,onli judge the person at the time u need a person most,if they r thr for u,they r the one u can say they r gd..both my bro and sis friend came all the four days,they send my dad the last journey,they stay till very late to acc them,bt i can onli walk to the carpark and tink back the time dad drive me to sch till sis notice me,bt at least thr r one friend who came at tat night,bt i was too tired to entertain so i leave it to bro as my bro noe him as well and then i went inside and i slp tgt wif mum...dad,whr r u?I really miss u alot..hav u really received everything we giv u?R u happy at thr?Will u still miss us and stay around us?Dad,r u as sad as us?U leave us so suddenly...all of us can't accept tis fact..i am so hurt whenever i noe u wun be able to go out wif us as a family anymore..dad,u r a noble dad,we love u lots..u muz rmb to come and let us drm of u,especially mum,she misses u alots..dad,u muz take care...we will take care of mum and ourselves,we will be gd,we will miss u,u will always be in our heart,every memories of u..bt i am sad,without u..nobody thr to send me to take train,nobody jokes wif me,nobody fetch me home frm sch,i wan to stop crying,bt whenever u appear in my mind,the smile u always hang on ur face and the way u look at me tat night when tat worst things happened to u,my tears drop...i am hurt to see mum cry as well...bt i shldn't stop her,if nt she dare nt cry infront of me,i shld console her and let her noe we will be thr for her,all of us r juz hanging a smile outside bt yet we r crying inside..dad..we love u forever...dun worry,i wun hang out wif friends anymore,cos i noe..u giv me a task,tat is stay at home to take care and acc mum whenever she needs,nw..onli us noe the feeling she is having,anw...dad,always rmb,although u r in the different world as us,u will always be our dad...

Labels: ,





I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:01 PM