Thursday, October 16, 2008
Today lesson start at 9.30am and supposed to take bus and mrt train at 8am bt i went out at 8.30am,dennis msg me and say he is behind me while i am on the way to bus stop..and meet him at boon lay mrt station,go sch tgt..while i am on the way to class,6th floor,i saw my sec sch teacher,he is bringing his students to visit college east,chatted awhile..then went class wif dennis,teacher nag awhile saying we hav missed the impt part of the lesson-.-,lol..then nobody listening so early dismiss at 11.30am,went to eastpoint wif dennis to hav kfc as lunch,then big rain and stay thr till 2pm sumthing?Then went back to sch for next lesson,suppose to present project bt was slacking as many of them was taking turn to present and my turn was postpone to tomoro,sad..alone present cos i done alone xD,then while slacking,chatting wif friend kyna and a new teacher..she is quite gd larHx,first day oso nt sure her character,anw..took some picts,enjoy ;)


me,teacher,kyna


me and kyna

Labels:





I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
8:07 PM