Friday, October 31, 2008
Today,head fucking pain..maybe dying sooner or later,hate tis world,nth to fun abt,wanna fun abt,no right person acc,gt right person acc,no money..to ppl same lik me,is it bored?Went take bus to boonlay interchange wif kor,waiting for the bus damn long,wth -.- Finally reach liao,went find kyna,i was late today,kor went take bus..then as the same larHx,reach je nisha came in,then we slp in the train wait for the train to reach simei,today the train lik quite slow uh..then reach liao,we do practical module 13,learn hw to use 2103,muz rmb hw to use,LOL..then break lerHx,eat eat..then gt some free show =X,lol..is between my friend friends and my classmates then my friend help settle,nw settle lerHx bah?Then went back class,head very very pain,somemore aircon cold i having flu,more xinku..then slp,teacher waked me up,ask me listen gd for me-.-,then i listen awhile then nv care lerHx,slack larHx..then 1pm sumthing then she dismiss,nope..she haven dismiss we dismiss first xD,then take bus to tanah merah and take train back to boon lay,acc kyna go 7/11 buy drinks and take bus home,nw my head is gg to burst,juz eaten one ice-cream to let myself cool down xD

So wat u and her settle lerHx?
Nw u offend me eh..
I dun care?
If i dun care i wouldn't hav tis quarrel wif u.
Damn...i shldn't hav care.
Juz finding trouble for myself onli?

Wanna be sister?
FIRSTLY!
Know wat sister mean!




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
3:41 PM