Monday, October 27, 2008
Ytd nite,we overnite at grandma hse,and bro morning waked up early and went swimming wif his friends,i went home wif jie around 10am and mum went out wif uncles,i went to friend hse wif one of my friend as she invited us to her hse for deepavali,went thr,eat lunch thr,the foods was nice,rice,curry chicken,a-cha,curry prawn so and so,then sit at her living rm,hav some tibits,the tibits was nice too..haha,then watch tv till 3pm sumthing and take bus to je mrt and reach boon lay,quan didi call me,talk to me,lol..he asking me coming home lerHx ma,wan rain lerHx leh,then i reach home downstair and saw him,he was abt to go home,then he holding me,luckily i buy sweets,so can giv him swts ask him guai guai go home,if nt lata he cry nt to go home again,lol..then went home,mum,bro and sis thought i nv saw quan,say quan juz go home bla bla...keep suaning me xD,then surf net,slp,waked..went to hav dinner wif uncles,he treat us eat again..thks him alots!Bt feel quite ps,always let him treat..then after dinner went home,surf net again,tired..tomoro gonna go for sch again,tat's all i blog,take care ;)

Labels:





I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
9:04 PM