Friday, November 28, 2008
My Lucky Star is a nice show,still haven finish it,bt dun wish to finish so soon too,cos i will be bored,today..we seem to hav disappoint our lecturer,he did so much for us bt he told us tat hw is tink is his hardwork we was taking it for granted..means he tink tat we didn't treasure his hardwork,bt tat's nt really lik tat,having a retest today after sch and me and kyna they all was studying in the morning juz to hope can get high marks,we did in the staff rm and lecturer went out while we was doing,he was back and he mark our result,i tink tat he was suspecting we was copying each others again bah,quite sad tat he actually feel tis way,we didn't copy,seriously..and i get all correct,i admit i get all correct is nt becos i noe all the ques bt is i study all the ans for the ques...bt..at least i did sumthing to get it pass,is it a wrong way?I noe..exam cannot be retest,bt i juz can't concentrate wat can i do?I oso wish to be lik smart student in the class ma,it's nt for us to choose,seriously..i juz can't do it,lack of everything,i juz no longer can be lik hw i strive for my "N",and hw?I miss dad terribly,hw?Can i control?No,nt for me to choose again,life is meaningless,thr's a person who ans my ques tis way while the ques was ask tis way.."wat is the reason for human coming to tis world?",and the person reply me.."human come to tis world to repay",i seem to hav owe alot of ppl in my previous life,if nt..why tis life so tough?Actually a happy family and nw become a broken family,after so long,still will feel the hurt and burst out of tear when tinking of dad,and one day after sch i still pretend dad was still around and wanna see will i went home and saw dad was at home lik last time,bt...quite a disappointment,forget it..i hav blog enough for today...

Labels:





I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:57 PM