Thursday, November 06, 2008
Today suppose to meet at 8.30am,bt nisha 8 call me lerHx,so went off at 8.05am as i haven ready,okie...then msg her went i am done,actually can take bus wif kor and jie derHx,bt when i am gg to reach bus stop,the bus went off lerHx,so wait for bus...LOL..reach boon lay,meet nisha and kyna go sch tgt as usual,went to class and teacher suddenly ask me why wear slipper,shock sia,bt he ask me leg pain uh,then i say "em",so he nv say anything,haha..went cafe 1 to eat,then went to class,12pm sumthing break lerHx,nisha went out dunno do wat,so left wif me and kyna..as i am still full,so buy wedges onli,kyna went noods to hav lunch and then we went up for next lesson,no lesson worx,so gd..can surf net,then boring surfing net then write comment wif kyna,was so funny,lol..then after sch lerHx,went locker awhile..then toilet and co-op shop buy chocolate,then take bus to tenah merah and train to boon lay,went jp awhile wif kyna as she wanna buy thing on chamelon and mum ask me help her buy a toy on toyrus for the devil kid,walau...sad larHx,my 8 yrs bolster let him urine on it and mum thrown it away,byebye my bolster,haix -.-..i still can't keep it forever uh,LOL..then was sad lo,bit him...feel lik giv him a bodyslam =X,no larHx..i nt tat violent xD,bt really feel unbear lo,then nvm larHx,nth i can do anyway..then watch tv and nw blogging lo,tat's all for today.

Labels:





I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
8:55 PM