Sunday, November 02, 2008
Went pioneer mall wif mum,buy a box of layer cake then after tat went home,eat the layer cake as breakfast,then slack at home,mum went out wif uncle in the noon and buy lunch back for us,bro was back frm basketball court as he went to play in the morning..then watching youtube and feel so slpy,dunno wat to blog larHx..shall stop here..tired


On her b'dae,i gt tagged on her blog to wish her happy 17th,i juz didn't msg her,and i hav catch a doll for her,tat idea is by me oso,so wat more she is asking for?U say my b'dae nt interesting my taiji,then why u tell me abt all these?I can say her taiji larHx,dun u tink u r funny using esther things to defend urself?And u very funny lorHx,the one who say wanna brk grp first is u and esther while both of u were quarreling,since when become me?Sisters?Wat call sisters,when my dad passed away,u all came yea,bt hw long u all stay?And wat console words did u all say?NONE!So tis is call sister uh?The last day my dad gg to cremate,none of u turn up,nvm..maybe u all busy or superstitious,bt nt even a call,or a msg..u all my sister,shld noe hw sad i am and hw much console i need tat time,bt none of u,nt a single person frm wat shit KCJE ever called..or msg to console me,and nw esther birthday is so impt tat i hav to giv her present,msg her and say "happy birthday" to her,hw long then u all care me?1 MTH lata then u all start to talk to me,BY MSN..and is asking me to go out,telling me all crap tat gg out wif u all to feel better,and both of u was lik so happy thr saying me lik wat shit,i dun understand,his is my dad,i hav the right to be sad,why muz i get criticize by u all frm getting sad?And gg out wif u all,wat u all say is asking me to "talk larHx talk larHx",i am tinking,wat shld i talk?If u all r my sisters,u all shld noe the reason i am nt talking,i cannot celebrate esther b'dae,i feel sorry too,bt wat can i do?I already tell u all the things i cannot do,wat u all say is i am superstitious,pls larHx..he is my dad u noe?Hw he dote on me when he is alive,if really do those things will let him suffer in another world,who is gg to responsible?And if u all r nt superstitious,why i say within 100 days cannot come my hse u all really nv come?My bro friends,my sis friends or even some nt so gd friends oso came my hse to visit her and my bro within tis 100 days lerHx,as a sisters u all say nt superstitious bt dare nt step into my hse?I cannot go out often wif u all becos i hav the responsible to take care my mum nw,imagine u try to lost ur love one larHx,lost forever leh...hw pain it is?If u all my sisters,put urselves in my shoes and spare a thought for me okies!All these i nv say is wanna let it over,bt u all nw say i didn't care u all,tink for urself larHx,u all gt care me ma?Then the first time you both quarrel after my dad pass away u all said i nv care,u ask liling larHx,i gt ask her u two okie lerHx ma anot..then nw u all quarrel again,i ask u two nt quarrel,ended up lik wat shit?U say larHx,i dun care or i shldn't care?




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
3:04 PM