Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Few days didn't update,lol..cos i guess whether i update anot oso nt diff..juz nw went sakura hav dinner wif mum and devil yang went along,cos bro and sis hav their own events uh,lol..then only me and mum so i suggest go thr hav dinner,i treat them..and i gg to broke very soon xD,tomoro will be christmas eve,as well as my mum b'dae,shld be a happy day for her bt i guess..nt anymore frm tis yr onward.Saw mum looking at photos and sobbing,those photos r during dad b'dae,mum b'dae,bro,sis and mine b'dae..and hw happily we r,no more tat times lerHx...-.-,we bought a chair tat can shake for mum,and plan to giv her a surprise,so she still dunno yet..she seem to lik it alot,cos she didn't noe we bought it for her then she keep saying abt the chair,hope she feel surprise tomoro ;),bt i guess tomoro morning she will feel sad again bah,always dad beside her singing b'dae song to her,hugging her and take photos bt no more tis yr,and yea..my dear cousin yue ling uh,if u happen to read my blog,pls kindly dun say out wat i hav written in my blog yah,thks for ur cooperation ;)




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
9:05 PM