Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Hav breakfast in kfc at jp in the morning wif mum and sis,then went to ntuc after tat to buy ingredients for dinner,and went to walk walk and then take bus home..suppose to go out wif kyna today bt i guess nt gg lerHx bah,cos she didn't msg me,then staying at home..ytd created a video abt my family..hahas,nt posting it bah...cos inconvenience,wondering quan quan okie lerHx ma,lol..dunno gt become more guai anot =x,so kelian larHx him,haix..still haven see him since tat day he kana scared,ytd nite chatted wif a 14 yrs old guy noe frm tagged..and we chat until lik we hav noe for very long,lol..anw..quite envious him,still in sec sch life,long way to go,and chatted wif him make me missed my sec sch life too =X,tat's all for nw bah..if still gt anything then maybe continue tonite xD

continue~

nw is nite,mum is crying alone in the rm,heard her sobbing sound and i went in,dunno wat to do bt can onli asking her nt to cry,she ask me go away,i wanna make her laugh,bt i dunno hw to,i am nt capable,wat shld i do?Bro and sis can always stop her frm crying bt i can onli giv tissue to her,so long lerHx,still the same,everytime...i see mum cry,i feel heart pain,bt i am disobedient,when she is fine,i dun listen to her..i oso dunno why,i juz can't be obedient,maybe i hav too much of my own tinking,i wanna work,bt i dun wan mum to be home alone,bro and sis gotta work too,hw?Wat shld i do?I am useless...onli noe hw to talk,bt wat hav i really done?Nth..haix -.-




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
11:41 AM