Monday, March 02, 2009
Can anyone tell me,is "N" lvl cert impt for future?I lost my "N" lvl cert and i dunno why,i juz wanna found it..i really wan to find it,bt the things tat make me disappoint the most is nt i cannot found my cert,bt is when i really need help tat time,even my family doesn't giv a damn,fuck u.I am crying lik hell and lik nobody business.My mum help me find,yea..bt if she nv touch my things my cert wun gone missing,bro nt at home,sis..wth,am i her biological sis?She didn't even giv a damn..wat she do is continue playing her fucking com,say i scold her?Yea..i scold her,wat a sis she is?Asshole..her things lost i help her find,my things lost she dun even giv a damn,still she is a elder =/,she rather care my cousin thing than mine,and dad..passed away,if he around..he will help me find,and my things wun lost too,haix...i am in the very fucking mood nw,i hate my temper...i can't stay calm at all..bt am i in the wrong?I remind mum many times,dun touch my things,dun touch...bt she touch and without asking she juz throw away,did she really throw away?I wan back the cert,it's nt onli a paper,it mean alots to me..sis told mum tat if we grad frm ite,gt the ite cert can already,wth..i told mum,if next time go out find job need "N" lvl cert,i will hate her to core,cos she said it,i hope wat she said is true,cos my "N" lvl cert is really gone,i search for the whole place till upside down.

I wan to court on myself,dun wan court on others anymore,
even my family..if i hav the ability.Can i make it?




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:08 PM