Thursday, April 02, 2009
Hahas..back to update xD,firstly..gonna say abt ytd,it's was april fool day bt i didn't noe till i heard my sis and mum say in the morning,then msg some friends and fool them,bt i guess none of them get fooled by me -.-,then meet my friend kyna at redhill,she was late,bt nvm...then went to suntec,watch movie..we watch unborn,lol..the sound effect and the face was scary,tat's all i see frm the movie,suppose thr will be part 2 coming out bah?Hahas..okie,then went arcade play,wasted much money thr,bt caught nth,wan to caught doll doll derHx xD,lol..then kyna spended quite alots of money on the swts machine and get alots of swts and won a bunny,lol..she give half of the swts to me,then i hurry up went to meet my sisters,crystal and esther..jolyn still nt thr,then we went kfc and waited for her,jolyn reach and we had our dinner,then walk at marina square and taken some photos,went clarke quay and esther buy ice-cream tat cost $3.50 for us,hahas...then we sit down at a place to hav ice-cream and chat tgt...bt time passes fast,still thr is time to go home,so went home after tat.Today,early went out to st91 wif mum,to buy the foods tat need to cook for dad tomoro and sat,so stay at home to watch tv,and rmb the little devil?Though tat one my mum nv take care lerHx bt here come another devil,cry and cry -.-",haiyo...cannot manage uh..bt i will try my best to calm down,LOL..okie larHx,stop my crap,byebye (;

Labels:





I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
11:05 PM