Thursday, May 28, 2009
Exam is coming real soon..getting nearer and nearer,bt i juz hav a very bad habit,tat is nt study until the last mins,i am sure tis attitude will get me into trouble.I will try to change,change back to the one tat will study when she is having impt exams.I hav done ifa project and everything shld be done in sch..so today dun hav to go to sch,thought tomoro hav to go bt juz receive a msg tat tomoro lesson cancel,great uh?Bt i dun feel at all xD,dunno why..gt sch say tired,no sch say boring.Tat's human isn't it?LOL...i drmt of dad last nite,since hav nth to blog,i shall share abt wat i drmt last nite.Dad was lying on the bed,in my drm i noe he was dead,waiting for him to revive back instead of putting him in coffin and do all those stuff,finally...his eyes move,he is awake,bt he dun rmb us,mum said..10 yrs already,maybe he forget us...then i hold dad arm..shake him and say..dad,it's us..i am yiling,u are my dad,u rmb?Then he look at me and he seem to rmb,then i started tink,10 yrs lerHx meh?Then wat is my age lerHx,lol..and after tat i dunno wat i drmt lerHx,hahas..lik drama yah?I feel tat too,i guess i hav tink too much =x.Dad..whr are u nw?Is everything smooth?Is the malaysia thing true?I miss ur nagging,miss u say thks for ur kpo when u ask me to take thing for u.Do u rmb..today is mum and ur 23th wedding anniversary.Dad,mum..Happy Anniversary.




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
9:38 PM