Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Blog again..haix,today went to sch wif my sickness...feeling better nw bt still having flu and some coughing,at sch nth much,same thing..play games,bt i dun really wanna play game juz thr's really nth needed for me to do,i hav done quite alot lerHx -.-,idiotic...if really hav nth much for us to do,can't u juz let us relax?After sch,my friend and lecturer quarrel,seriously...being a lecturer yet ur students noe more than u,who u gonna blame?Then went home..surf net,and a guy frm tagged ask me to be his gf?Lame...u are serious bt we doesn't suit okie?U are juz a net friend to me..-.-,bt another one better,at least chat wif him make me feel happy...and oso chat wif him quite sometime...he is quite funny..bt,reply super slow nw -.-,haix..anw,i am so sian nw...tomoro gonna do many things,wat to do?I dun lik schling more and more,especially wif u tis lecturer around,let me feel more tired gg sch.




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:19 PM