Friday, July 17, 2009
Yea..fri again xD.Ytd nite went to visit cousin,her op was successful,she nw still in icu..and tis morning went sch,my gosh...all the way playing game,lucky gt those game to play if nt i will be kill by boredom.Bt..noe wat?Nwsaday,crazy ppl alot,especially ppl who lik to find trouble,one eg is at one of my sis blog,tat hum ji idiot and another one is today,when me and my friend was sitting in the train and a childish idiot gal frm tanglin sch standing beside my friend seat and keep looking at my friend while she was slping,and i stare back at her,she said "ite gals are lik tis",wtf?Then i stare at her for very long she wan look dun wan look,lame larHx,ma de..grow up okie xD,better becareful,dun let me see u again.Idiotic fellow.Alrite,shall blog till here,i am tired,bye (;




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
1:49 PM