Sunday, October 11, 2009
Staying at home myself on fri till evening when bro and sis are back frm work,mum went malaysia to attend her niece wedding.And yea..she will be coming back on sun nite.Fri nite sisters come my hse,thks for coming and acc me (;.Having fun and chatted lots.Sat morning went to hav breakfast at jp wif bro and sis,ate alot,we went to hav jap ramen set meal,went ji de chi to hav dessert and was very full xD.Treat by bro and sis..LOL.Went to work at 5.30pm,sux to core,do tis and tat...dearest went to find me,thks (;.hahas,bro and sis come to fetch me home too,and before went home,went 651 coffee shop to hav dian xin first,thks too..=P.Hm..i dunno is i nt suitable for working or nt suitable for tis job onli xD,bt quite afraid of tis job,it's still the starting and i am yearning to quit,bt i dun wanna giv up so fast..at least 1 mth after get my pay...hahas..bt wondering maybe haven 1 mth i nv quit bt get fired,cos so far still okie,wat i scare is being the cashier cos hav to rmb the price.Sian uh.Been watching a taiwan drama,lik tis show though it's nt a new show lerHx,tis show is Mars,learn sumthing frm tis show,and thr is sumthing really diff frm tis show compare to others show.Today morning went to jp hav breakfast again,sis and me treat,subway..full,gotta work today too =(.Buck up (;




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
12:03 PM