Monday, November 02, 2009
Easily lik the place which i am adapted to...tat's wat the person tat count my 8 character said,and tat's so true,bt...i guess everyone will lik tat isn't it?When u are adapted to a place for long,hav feeling for the place,feel unbearable is normal for a emotional ppl rite?Bt i dun wish to be so emotional till no limit,LOL.So yea...i hav quit the job as it's quite tiring and i oso dun plan to work for long in the first place,and after i hav told the boss on 26 oct tat i gonna quit on 1st nov,and when i am back to work on 30 nov,i heard the auntie said tis shop gonna change boss lerHx,cos the boss say very little ppl here,so he sell the shop to another boss,well...so on my last day of work which is 1st nov is really a bored one,boss changed and auntie went ntuc fairprice to work lerHx,left me,one cashier friend,one i dun lik derHx person and the new boss lady.New boss didn't picked on me,or shld i say she didn't even talk to me,hahas..dunno why?Bt the one i dun lik say nw change boss lerHx,cannot do tis cannot do tat,i heard liao jiu sian 1/2 liao,starting quite sian,me alone put the bread to the plate,scald myself and i miss the nagging of the auntie saying "careful uh xiao mei,tis one hot uh,dun touch".A simple caring is a great memories..lol,my cashier friend asked me whether i noe in tis shop who is being doted by most ppl?And i dunno then she say her friend guess was me,and i was shocked and happy and really thks for the compliment,hahas.Diff boss diff ways of doing business,so when we do closing was diff too,do wash up at last,last time was wash up first so when closing,juz throw away the lefted one and can went off,bt...ytd was quite diff,anw..was dismissed early,haven 11.30pm and was dismissed.Miss those days,though i cannot go out on sat and sun,will feel sad for tat bt working time dun make me feel bored too,at least thr are sumthing to do,thr are things to learn and most imptly,thr are money to earn (;.Hahas...bt still..shld be happy i am back to freedom,nt tied down by my job (;..hahas...

Labels:





I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
3:46 PM