Sunday, November 22, 2009
Yea...update my blog.Ytd suppose to hav outing wif my sisters bt hav to apologize to them as i backout cos of the idiot boss,call and ask me go work for two days.And my money finishing so i agree to it xD.Erm..work at lakeside and afterall is quite okie,as long as i get my pay uh -.-.Still owe me $30,plus these two days he gt to giv me $90...LOL,still nt enough -.-.Bro gonna go shanghai wif uncle they all,dunno he will buy wat for us,hahaha..mum asked me too bt i dun wan,lol..cos mum cannot take off and sis oso,so we cannot go tgt..since then,i tink better nt go,so mum say next time then go,hope it's true uh,everytime say onli,hahas...and the degree is -5 degree,imagine hw cold,lol...scary~rmb go snow city wif sisters last time the degree is 2 degree lik tat,already very freezing.Hm...yea,so tat's all...lata gt to work,tired.

有很多很多丑陋的人类,把世界变得可怕,让人们失去了应有的自由。

Labels:





I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
11:59 AM