Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Is it a curse?Tis is the 3rd times,previous two yrs coming to the end of the yr,thr will be sumthing happened,no exception tis time,i can't rmb hw long i hav been searching a time to let my heart rest,it's always complaining tired,nt becos of nt enough rest,bt becos while resting,heart is still aching,a phrase "forget ytd troubles,start a brand new day",saying is easier than doing seriously.2007-dad kana slight stroke,kcje starting to change.2008-adapting new sch life,dad passed away,i was having a quarrel wif kcje and it is nt a small one,2009-families prob,financial prob,kcje prob and some personal prob.Whr the hell is those happiness?Ppl leading life,me too...bt why mine seem so suck?Wat's more surprise coming up next yr?Got my result today,my gpa is 2.2,i am nt surprise,bt...juz disappoint.Yea..shall end here.

p.s Thks cousins for the present (;








I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:20 AM