Tuesday, December 08, 2009
New day again.3rd times taking care of baby myself,wth...ytd fail my btt,sisters all oso fail xD.They came to my hse after tat,slack at my hse till nite 8pm sumthing,then they went dearest hse for dinner,i went to grandma hse,sent cousins and bro off to changi airport,they gg shanghai,stay thr till 11pm sumthing and reach home 12am sumthing.Mum staying at grandma hse again.Slp...morning waked up 9am sumthing,morning phone ring waked me up and after tat mum back frm grandma hse nv bring key then press the bell oso waked me up xD.Then can't slp lerHx,went to pioneer mall hav breakfast wif mum,she went straight to grandma hse after tat,i went home,take care of baby again,tired xD.Life,can't be enjoy,why call life?Due to grandma situation,i can't go out wif mum even nw it's my holiday,i hav to stay at home taking care of tat noisy baby -.-.Today is my baobei quan quan b'dae,lol...didn't hav time to visit him,happy b'dae to him (;



Juz learned a lesson.
Momentary impulsive act,
can cost lifetime suffered.




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
12:21 PM