Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Today the exam,and oso the last day of sch wif PL0801P.Meet up wif nisha and kyna at abt 9.30am,went straight to tamp,order apple pie frm mac,garlic bread and drumstick frm pizzahut and chicken wings and drumstick frm kfc,then...back to sch,take exam...worried for my result nw,seriously didn't really done well,after exam...kyna rush down to tamp wif some guys and take those orders,nisha and me stay at sch wait for the pizza we order frm canadian to reach,pizza reach..wait for kyna they all come back,then wait for lecturers here,we thks mdm evani for her lecturing these two yrs,and start to eat...then take photos,after seeing one by one classmates left,the feeling of unbear came,bt...it's juz awhile,receive a call frm mum,saying grandma fall down,and went hospital after seeing doctor frm clinic,and so...went to pioneer mall mac find mum,bro,sis and yueling cousin,eat and back home...went grandma hse wait xiaojiu back and bring us go visit ah ma,actually gt to do operation,bt in the end doctor say wait for few wks see hw first,grandma air ticket to shanghai hav been transfer to me,and i really dun wan...bt i can't reject,fcuk...and it's nt foc,why?It's nt i wanna go and is ah ma fall down so transfer to me,why need my mum pay the money for the ticket?I replacing onli eh,wth...fcuking irritating,fcuking human,dad...bring me go,to ur place...peacefully thr rite?I wan live wif u,i dunno wat can i do in tis world lerHx,nth for me to do lerHx.I am tired lerHx.

Labels:





I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
12:19 AM