Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Seriously hav gt nth much to blog,bt here to update juz to make my blog alive,lol.I am doing almost same things everyday,and i hav finally found a job bt becos of my muddled,i lost the job =(,things happened tis way,i send email to some company and waiting for their reply,finally one person reply me and call me up,say i hav been shortlisted,bt wth is...i dunno why i forget wat he told me after the phone was hang,few days lata..i was wondering why the person didn't call me back after so long,and i finally remembered tat i hav been told to go for an interview bt i didn't,wat a waste...forget it,anw...i am stuck in between nw,juz waiting,when can i start?I am still waiting for an ans -.-.I dun wanna to waste anymore time,cos the more i wait,the more i am afraid.Although i dunno wat am i afraid abt,bt...thr are juz some feeling interfere me.


Dream...is bt a dream.




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
8:59 PM