Thursday, July 15, 2010
I dunno abt ppl's life,bt...if u get to noe every single part of my life,will u still say a simple word such as "cheer up,be happy,etc."?I dunno hw ppl faces tough life,bt to me,i find it really nt easy,hw ppl manage everything tgt and nt mess it,bt i will crush it tgt,sumthing lik i can onli choose one among the two of it,lol...sumtimes,i was asking myself,isit becos i dunno hw to lead life?I been tinking so many things for the future,bt none of it is near to reality,cos why..i am drming,f rite?Till nw i am still drming,wat time isit?WAKED UP xD.I,really hope...everything went smooth...fear,i always gt the feeling of tat,why?Cos i am afraid,i dun hav the confident,i noe i am lack of tat,i noe i hav to mend it,hw?Tat's the onli thing i dunno,and oso...when i learn sumthing,i noe hw they do the thing,i noe hw they make the thing,the prob is,i dunno hw shld i do the thing,hw shld i make the thing,wth...aren't i idiot?I miss the past life,bt watever past is over,nw..is onli left wif present and future,i dun lik the present me,i can't predict the future me,so wat i can do nw is strive hard for present life to make it at least better,can i?

Labels:





I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
11:23 PM