Thursday, August 19, 2010
Shit my new phone larHx,it's making me mad xD,it messed up all my folder in my com as well as all the games in the phone -.-,tired uh..and,i hav drop 2 times,sadded..i hav gt nth to do,still no idea for portfolio =(.Hm...in cosmoprof i hav went for 3 projects,MBS,NDP and YOG.NDP cannot be compare to MBS bt YOG is worst,LOL...i prefer MBS and NDP.Haha....MBS is the most fun project i hav gone through larHx,miss those didi and meimei,they are so cute and their cute face are flashing in my mind xD.And the 3 buffet meal,haha.And yea...once again i hav saw him,bt..i doubt he saw me,even if he does,he dun even will giv a damn,i can onli say,i wan to saw u,i wan to see u,bt...i rather u dun appear as i wan cos i dun wan the feeling to grow deeper again,i totally can't remove,so i can onli leave it and hope it will fade and nt grow deeper.Wat he say to me,i hope it came out frm ur mouth,wat u say to her,i hope it was for me,bt...i hav tink too much,if it can happen,so many yrs shld be enough for it to happen,bt it nv.So leave it,move forward,yea..move forward. =)

Labels: ,





I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
12:23 AM