Friday, September 03, 2010
I am working temp job nw,and i am actually enjoying it,bt after tat,wat could i be doing?I tink of all the laughter,bt..when it disappear,it onli left wif pain.I dislik those kind of feeling,especially these two days,why?Wat happened?I hope i could juz hit sumthing on myself to stop tat feeling,it's kinda irritating,dad...do u noe,u are one of the cause of tis feeling?When i tink of hw i use to laugh wif u,jk wif u,make u angry,let u nag and nw it was so impossible to done all these rite nw,hw pain the feeling is till i hope i can hit very very hard on my chest so the feeling can at least get replaced.I am mentally tired till i can't even force a faked smile,any entertainer for me?

Dad,3 yr is getting nearer.




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
8:47 PM