Saturday, September 11, 2010
Njrc is over,and so is my work,i already start missing it nw,oh my gosh...frm the first day we dunno each others,till we hang around,chat tgt,walk tgt...those kind of unbearing feelings really very very hard to juz leave it.Onli 2 wks and i am really enjoying it,i miss everyone i met over thr,all the staffs,tc's,cc's,ri's,students.I can't imagine next,wat am i gg to do,everything juz end lerHx..really gone through already,and nw it's onli left wif memories,i feel moodless nw,isit becos everything end already?Wonder why am i so emotional,bt i hav experience it,i noe it..and i am loving it.Presentation wk,1wk..doing ms,runner,rlc,registration,challenge wk,1wk..doing team coordinator tat lead those students frm my team front and back,throughout everything,tat's kinda interesting,tis is the first time i gone through all these,knowing so many new friends,i hope everyone feels the same as me too,the job tat let me learn so much,gain so much,frm 30 aug - 11 sep.




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
8:03 PM