Tuesday, November 23, 2010
突然间不见。
Nw mum is explaining wat happened to dad to a friend of my sis,reminded me wat happened "last nite",hw torturing is 2008.Nt easy,yet...2 yrs hav passed,yea..sometimes,i will tink and tink,if dad is still around,everything would be diff,will my jie and i further our studies?My family financial hw?Bt i believe,my hse tat 2 kids would be doted by him,hw i wish to hear him saying,"yiling uh,dun scold/beat them,they are still a kid,talk properly to them",hw u used to say to me when tat time mum taking care of xuan xuan,and i guess tat's oso why i slowly more and more doted on xuan,dad..u noe,thr's a little monster in our hse nw,worst than hw xuan used to be,tis little monster always cry and cry and cry,1 day 3 meals plus supper cry and cry,no reason,non-stop..talk to her she oso wanna cry,i am so curious if u were around,hw u manage her...bt another one was cute,she is keep on smiling and being funny,so..all of us juz doted on her,if u were around,which one will u doted on?For wat i tink,i guess will be same as us,bt..u oso will doted on the one keep crying bah?Dad...i am trying to find a job tat suit me,i found a few,bt..i didn't go for it,cos...i always feel tat thr's better one behind,am i wrong?Shld i juz pick a job and go for it?Or can i slowly find a one tat really satisfy me?Am i being too greedy?Shld i lower my expectation since i am nt a clever person?I let nature take its course,is tat an excuse for me to be lazy?Hope i am nt.Dad...we miss u!!!!!





I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
9:49 PM