Friday, January 28, 2011
All along since i enter the co.,u hav been teaching me all and all.U asked me to rmb,rmb and rmb...u ask me no matter wat i do,if dunno..ask,ask already..if sumthing happen,nt our fault already,ask me to protect myself wif everything i do,yea...i noe,bt..i am juz clumsy,sumtimes...i dunno why things happen when i hav already been very careful wif everything i hav done.And when it happen,u are always around to settle the prob for me,day and day passes..it became a rely,and nw...i am relying on u,i can't believe tat's true,bt tat's fact,mon...it will be ur very last day in the co.,my mood are down all the way,all the way,i dunno why...hw,hw am i gg to survive without u in the co.,juz lik today..everything was a mess,and u were thr to settle.U actually told me u wun be coming today,bt..did u came for me or for other reason?Wat a weird feeling i hav,after mths..hw would i be,i wanna be ur friend,bt...after u leave the co.,will we become stranger?One day in the road,will we still recognise each other?Tis fate is weird,and it ended too fast.It's juz 2 wks.I still hav 2 mths 2 wks more to survive in the co. myself,today u said,mon will be ur last day settling all u can settle for me,and i oso said,today is the last time u help me to keep my goggles in ur locker,hw sad when tis two sentences was being said,i feel sad..u?Why am i nt the one who leave the co. first,the place does nt belong to me,i noe nth abt tat place,i noe nth abt tat job,bt why the one who's leaving is u?

U are special,special frm those ppl i hav met so far,if nt u are diff frm me,i will fall for u.




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
8:18 PM