Saturday, January 08, 2011
I wonder,did i lose patience in kids?Or isit these two are diff frm those previous one.I noe for those kids mum took care of previously,i did beat them before,i did scold them before,bt nt to the extent tat i lost control,for these two..well...one is still okie,bt another one is lik,omg..lik one day she nv scold/beat by me,she feel itchy.I can onli say i really lose to her,she can cry lik nobody business whenever she lik,being scolded or beated,she still can throw temper to tat person,wat kind of kid she is sia?Wah...she can make me scare of kids -.-.Bt seeing outside those cuter kid,luckily i am still nt to the extent tat dislik kid,LOL.Haix...when will the life of me earning money and every yr go somewhr holiday wif family start?I am awaiting,yea..i am.Hm...i start to miss the childhood in bukit batok out of sudden,we are still so simple,ignorance,we laugh out so real,cry out so real.And..most imptly,i nv see my parents having financial prob at all until we move to jurong area.If staying in bukit batok can let us live better,can let dad survive longer,i dun understand why we hav moved hse last time.




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
12:19 PM