Monday, January 24, 2011
It's my fifth day working in the company,the fifth day ONLI,oh pls..thr is lik another 2 mths plus before the contract end.Will i leave tis job at the end of the day,well...life tis kind of thing is kinda hard to say,so i shall nt say nw.Bt..for nw,i seriously damn feel lik to leave tis job,working environment warehse nvm...the job is stressful nvm...bt..why the place dun hav a person i can even talk to during teabreak,lunch time,waiting for bus time.All are uncles...yea,we did talk,bt..uncles still talk more to uncles,for my age..all are malay guys,yes..we did talk,bt...most of the time they are talking over themselves wif malay language,and then..can imagine tat pict of me?Stoning,so yea..thr are 3 breaktime each day and i onli go for maybe 1 time a day,and waiting for the bus,i juz standing aside,the security guard thr was funny though,as i am the onli gal overthr,so he ask me to stand at the place with shelter so i wun kana the sun,bt..actually the security was trying to ask me leave those guys further,lol.It was getting more and more stressful,seriously...today,the supervisor overthr talk to me,he say..the place are fill with carton of box,he is nt satisfywif it,he say tat shld be clear soon..though he talk politely with nice tone bt...i feel lik telling him,before i came,the place already fill with all these carton of boxes,i am nt in charge of it,the guy didn't taught me tat as well..so far,i onli noe i hav to do updates of location,and GR all these.So...wat u expect me to do,do u wan me to carry those carton of boxes away?-.- Thr are so much error we hav while doing GR,u tink it's easy?With those prob u tink we lik?We dun wan to finish those GR faster?Why nw then tell me tat thr are vacancy at my friend job,thr will be njrc at the march,is onli for tis,or it's same for all?




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
9:53 PM