Monday, February 07, 2011
Holiday pass really fast,and today..i hav to start work again.So tired.Mentally,physically.I dun understand why,no matter hw caution i am,still..i will make mistake,today..same thing happen,bt..i am wondering,isit really my fault when tis error happened?Seriously...i dunno,and it's onli the first day after cny and tis thing happen,zen me ban?Been tinking,i will quit after 3 mths,bt...i hav hesitated too.Tis is an opportunity for me to learn and earn money bt..i dun lik.Wat if i quit and find other's job?Who can say tat i will surely find a job better than tis?Maybe worst?2 persons frm the company was telling me tat tis job is an gd opportunity for me to learn,and grow,and gain experiences.If i find other's job,will i feel so "tired" too?Isit becos of tis job or every job will be the same?I seem to make alots of mistake,why...i need the previous guy to be around to teach and lead me,i dun wan tis new gal tat i hav to teach her and lead her while i,myself haven really gt a pict of hw everything was functioning.Nt easy u noe?Left side,right side,infront,behind,all need to be done by u alone and yet all hav to be very caution,no error can be done.I feel lik to cry out loud when i need to,bt..the location is nt rite,bt when thr's a location for me to do so,i dun feel lik crying anymore,so whr did those feeling goes to?LOL.




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:10 PM