Tuesday, February 01, 2011
Today is the eve of Chinese New Year eve.And is the day u are nt coming back and i hav to count on myself in the co.,morning and thr's prob -.-,firstly...thr's one document tat i hav done gr when i juz enter the co. nt long ago,bt...the qty was gr wrongly due to the document was nt clear,and today...the prob came to me,and yea...tat was a lesson to learn,after tat...uncle guang wanna find document for the long box u told me ytd,bt...ytd was too busy and i hav somehw forget wat u told me,bt i still rmb u tell me u hav giv it to our boss bt he said dun hav.So..tat's hw i get ur contact no. and call u using co. phone asking u abt the document,and...i am missing the days wif u around.Thr's a new gal came today,reminded me of the first day when i juz enter the co.,when the gal tat hav taught u,ask u to taught me wif hw the things operate,at tat moment,i was tinking..if in future,thr's new ppl,i will ask u to teach him/her,i dun wanna teach.Bt,i hav nv tink tat u will leave the co. so early,and...i hav to teach tat gal lik hw u used to teach me,and u noe..i realise tat it's nt an easy task,cos...i hav so much things to do,and i will scare she will do it wrongly,i start to tink back..why would u dare to let me try out everything u noe,and u actually teach me wif all the things before u get ur things done,dunno hw to say...bt the feeling without u in the co. is juz..blank?Nt mind,bt heart..it was so wrong.I noe it,bt..hw?My mind juz fill wif the days when u are around.And for nw,i feel the pressure..i hav to teach the new gal,i hav to do all the daily routine,and...i hav to learn the new things.Is tat life?Will thr be better job outside?Or tis is the basic thing every job requested for.Without u...can i survive in the co.?




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
8:39 PM