Thursday, February 24, 2011
Today...was a sad day,cos thr was a sad news,argh.........i thought everything will be fine,as time pass,things will get more smooth,bt..it doesn't seems to be tat way.One uncle in the co.,i always call him uncle guang,his job is to receive delivery item and giv the document to me,for me to do receiving,and we work very well.Bt...things changed,he has been fired,i dun really noe the main reason,gt ppl say tat his boss(agent) swap him to another co.,gt ppl say he offend my boss,oso gt ppl say he offend the big boss during cny celebration in the co. by hitting the table for fun.Either reason i oso can't accept it,it's all damn ridiculous,he work so hard and being so efficient bt juz becos of the lame reason and he hav to left the co.,worst is nobody can replace wat he is doing,cos nobody is as fast as he can be,first is my working partner,then is tis uncle,wat's next?Everyone related to my surrounding all left,so why am i still thr?I really dunno,damn..today work OT again,OT isn't a matter,bt..my baobei xixi(kid that mum babysit) will be going to childcare soon,and i wan treasure this few more days to dote on her,bt if i work for OT,then i will hav no chance to play wif her.The agent call me today,told me a "good" news,he say it is,then it is lo,bt..to me,i am nt very happy to noe tat the co. wan to convert me to perm staff,do i really wan?HAHA!I dunno -.-.I onli noe i am getting tired,each and everyday,i thought i wun tink of leaving the co. anymore,bt...i really wan to noe yes/no.Which decision is better?




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
9:51 PM