Monday, March 21, 2011
The first time i saw u,i nv tink tat i would get to noe u,or even become friend wif u,if nt for her..i wouldn't hav get to noe u,i swear.After i hav noe u,we chit chat,we laugh,we smile,we play,we jk.Falling for u hav nv crossed my mind at the point of time,nt becos u are nt gd,bt i nv dare to,and so..i stay a distance away,nv dare to let myself cross the line,bt why...why do u treat me so well at tat time,let me thought tat u can be the one,let me interested in u,and then nw..u leave me.U are lik the second him,the one i waited for yrs,did u appear to hurt me harder?U came to help me to keep my thing,u keep calling my name,play with my name,u giv me a choco,u let me hav ur seat,u came to chat wif me while i am lonely,u saw i am frustrated,u came to ask me wat happened,u notice bored and u get a bottle of drink for me,and u send me a msg on fb instead of sending her,u on webcam and show me ur face instead of showing her.Lik..why,u treat me so specially to make me mistaken tat u feel for me,bt...tat wasn't true.Or is it i am too sensitive tat's why i feel so?Yah right,i guess shld be i too sensitive,cos i shld noe the feeling of interested in a person,u wun be so cold,u will treasure the moment u can chat wif the person,u will open webcam for the person even if u dun open for anyone,u will wan to go out wif tat person even if u hav to meet ur friends.Tat's the way if u interested in tat person.Can i lik,stop being troubled by the same prob again?It's kind of childish,i am no longer a teenagers,talking abt crush,talking abt lov,nw..shld talk abt money,shld talk abt future.LOL.Well..i am juz bored,yea..i am.




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:21 PM