Thursday, March 31, 2011
I can't believe it,did i unintentionally kill my dad?I watch one show,it explain when a person lost its conscious,u cannot force to turn its body or pull tat person up,or else..it will cause brain dead.Fuck,why am i so stupid at tat time,why did i onli realise all these nw,why i onli tink clever bt do nth?When dad fall,i shld call ambulance in the first place,then do CPR for dad,bt why didn't i tink of tat?When dad fall,wat i do was onli keep asking dad wat happen to u,being so lost,doing nth,i even force to pull him up when i noe i shldn't,i forget abt 995,i forget abt shouting his full name,i forget abt CPR,i forget and it was so impt bt i forget,i am nw feeling so guilty,it was all too late,it's too late.I am so sorry,dad..i am sorry.




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
6:56 PM