Tuesday, March 01, 2011
I start to miss my baobei xixi =(.Being so abnormal today juz becos i really miss tis little cutie.Bt...she no longer take care by mum,tat's fact.I tink of sumthing today,and i feel kinda sad after having tis thought.My previous boss has retired,ytd was his last day..."retire",tis word..remind me of my dad,at my tis age,i am envious of my boss tat after his all tis yrs of hardworking,he can finally retired and stay at home to let his child take care of him and he can enjoy "tian lun zhi le",bt...for my dad,he oso been hardworking for so long,he even younger than my boss,bt why he dun hav such a gd fortune,why he pass away so early and he can't even be by our side when we really need him.I hav watch the movie "da shi jie" wif my uncle family and my family,after watching the show,i am very curious abt tis place(da shi jie),bt..my mum can't tell me much abt tis place,cos..she live in malaysia,so she dunno very well abt tis place too.Then,she said...if dad was around,he will tell u all more abt tis place,he even win a trophy for singing competition in "da shi jie",thr comes the "sour" feeling.LOL...tink so much oso no use.It's all destined.




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
9:33 PM