Friday, March 11, 2011
Juz becos i am anything,doesn't mean u can ask me to do everything.Wth...u let them free of troublesome,bt..did u tink of hw troublesome i will be?Alittlebit,and alittlebit,add and add it's already nt alittlebit.I am busy enough.If,thr's onli FCL for me to do,then...alrite,i might be fine wif it,bt...did u consider while i doing FCL,thr are alot of LCL i hav to do oso,and tis uncle is always giving me prob,pushing all his "unknown" to me,unlik the uncle tat has been sack,he IS much more better,he wun push all the "unknown" to me,and still..he will help me to lessen my prob.Why did the co. sack him,it's the co. loss.I am introducing my friend to the co.,if..she is nt being selected,then well...maybe i wun stay in the co. for long period,anytime i feel i am enough of it,i will consider to quit.I am tired of it.I admit,u are a nice boss,compare to other's boss out thr,bt...u onli consider for those uncles..it's nt u didn't consider for me,bt..u keep on adding job for me to do cos of those uncles,and it's in the situation of u noe i am busy.It's either i am very very busy or very very free,why can't it be balance?Why can't the situation change?And i fcuking tulan to hear ppl thr saying "I see u so free ma,lik nth to do",shut up when u dunno anything,u tink onli u are busy?Fcuk,or are u blind to see i am actually busy?Do i need to let u noe wat i am fcuking busying abt?Dun tink u are cute when u say tat,dun tink i will entertain u when u say tat,one or two times i am fine wif it,bt hw many times do u wan to say?And dun complain and complain abt the part are nt at rite location or wat,i am nt the one doing,pls fcuking go and tell the person who is doing tat,hw many times do i hav to repeat,IT'S NT MY BUSINESS! :/




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
6:53 PM