Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Awww...I am so free these two days.After the OT last fri,I haven been working on anything tis wk.Bt,tat's not a gd thing,I dun feel happy at all,cos I noe I am free cos they can't catch up,nt becos everything went smooth.So after they are done,I gonna be super rush.Suddenly,I feel pity on my boss,too gd to let those devil bully.Haiyoyo,why tis society lik tat?Ppl bad to u,u complain,ppl gd to u,u wan take advantages.Bt tat's nt my business,yea..I juz scare in the end,dunno hw will it be.Why isit lik they wan to push everything to me,juz becos i am the onli capable SYSTEM CLERK thr?Wtf?Then hired tat new system clerk for fuck?He can't finish his work not becos he gt many work to do,bt becos he is slow!And same thing here,I am free nt becos I gt nth to do bt becos I am fast,bt if u try to open the container and see,I am oso fucking busy okie!:/ Tat's why I hate to be free,I rather everyday busy bt things go on smoothly,rather than I am super free today bt hav to rush lik mad the next day.Argh shit!Tomoro gt meeting,all staff meeting eh,zai bo?I am new staff..hav to self-intro,feel quite nervous,scare lata embarassing xD.Jiu wo!~~~

Labels:





I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
7:52 PM