Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Congrats on the increasing of pay?Bt hw come i dun feel the happiness of the increasing?It's lik i feel more to fear and worried rather than exciting and happy.Becoming one of the co.,pressure came the next day,again new things,it's gd learning new things,yes i noe..bt,while learning..u still hav to worried ur job behind,u can't concentrate,cos watever u are doing onli u noe,once u stop,everyone's gt nth to do.Wow..can u imagine the pressure?Somemore the system giving me prob today,laggy..due to upgrading of system -.-.FML...i feel tense easily,and i seriously dun lik myself to be tis way,cos it will onli shows hw stupid and dumb i am.I will fall,surely will..bt when tat day arrives,i hope i will tell myself to standup and overcome it.I hope i wun giv up,wun tink of foolish stuff,i have told my mum today,if thr's a small co. offer me $1500,and i juz hav to do the same things all the way till i left the co.,and one big co. which could offer me $2000 bt wan me to keep on upgrading,learn and do alots of new things,i would rather choose the $1500 one.When i say tis,i feel myself such a failure.Aren't i?I dunno why tat i dun hav the motivation,dun hav the willing to learn spirit,bt i oso hope i can be lik them,noe everything and so...bt,i am lack of the confident,i hav no confident.Lik thr are plenty of things i hav to learn,bt..does my brain hav enough memory?LOL...arghhhhhhhh..............i feel stress can :(.And......IDIOT BIG BOSS!WHY DO I HAV TO WEAR SAFETY GLASSES IN INBOUND AREA __.Are u gonna pay me back my perfect eyesight if i were to hav shortsighted due to wearing tat SAFETY GLASSES?Damn,i will see u use wat to pay me back!KNN!




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
8:37 PM