Thursday, June 23, 2011
Are you nt caring us anymore?Washing ur hands off us juz lik tat?Cos you are moving back to ur old place so you dun hav to giv a damn abt us anymore?So wat's tat 3 mths mean to u?Tat 3 mths,you hav been repeating "we hav done well",so is tat juz a words?Meaningless words?To let us feel tat u care for us bt u actually dun?You are juz doing ur job and nw ur job are done and nw,to u..we are 'NOYB'?Hw long hav i nt heard you asking me "hw's ur work","are you still able to manage it","tonite do u hav any dates,etc..can you work for OT tonite"..such sentences to let me feel tat u actually care.Nw,tis wk...out of all the container,tomoro is the end of the wk,and still hav 2 haven done,yet..u did nt even care abt it,why?Is it nt impt or is it u dun care anymore?I wan u to noe,tat idiot guy hav pass his work to me already,i told u before,u ask me to tell "ur assistant",bt he juz ask me to learn frm him,so yah..i hav to learn frm him and he say next mth,tis will be my job,are u aware of tis?Really i am gonna to do tis oso?U told me dun care him,u dun wan me to take down tis responsible,bt...when he come to me,u are nt around,hw am i gg to let u noe?I even find it hard to talk to u.The attitude u show to me oso seems abit diff,is i over-sensitive?I dunno..I juz feel upset,very.The whole day at work,I am juz holding on to tat stupid smiling face,bt crying so hard inside.Juz a little action u do,can wipe a little tears off my heart.Lik a fool,why am I so relying on u. :/




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
11:02 PM