Thursday, June 02, 2011
Argh!!!!!!!!Shit!Why are you so caring,don't you know over caring can make someone misunderstand?Haix..is not your fault,is mine..I am crazy I guess.What am I tinking,I know tis shldn't happen,bt why I juz can't control,I always lose to tis matter,always lose.Can't I learn to control my feeling?Pls nt let tis be the case.Well...come back to my job.I am alrite,still alrite yet,bt dunno why...feel tat the major things coming towards me,reaching me soon,I am juz a useless person who rather lead a simple and normal life rather than a complicated and luxury life,in another word,I rather earn $1800 doing wat I noe rather than earning $2000 and I hav to learn everything,though I know tis kind of tinking is stupid,selfish and foolish,but I can't help,tis kind of tinking juz keep on appearing.I juz hope it won't be a tough life for me.I am starting to worry.For wat I am doing nw,I am used to it.Bt for wat I am learning nw,is still new to me.Tat's why,behind is wat I am most worried,who can help me at tat time,who will appear to be my guardian,lead me,till I can be independant.Who will?




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
7:46 PM