Friday, June 17, 2011
I scare,I try,I fail,I hold on,I success,things change.I scare again,I hold on again,things getting more and more complicated again,I still want to try again,but..I scare I may fail someday again.The senior's over thr advised me,dun care..dun tink whether I can do it or not first,I grab the chances,grab the opportunity first,until then everything's can be done.But if I scare tis and tat,afraid I am unable to do it,unable to make up my mind,waste my time,lost the chance,and tat's it.Chances onli passby you once,if you are lucky maybe twice,bt if you dun make up ur mind fast,it won't come back to u.Tat is wat I am worrying eh.Can I really do it?Can I make it?Can I?

Dun wan me to always work for OT till so late.Tell me abt ur story,share wif me ur story,u do tat to everyone u noe too?Being so caring,notice stranger's speak to me,worry i am unble to manage my job,worry I am hungry,worry I nv drink more water will fall sick,worry I feel warm,worry I feel tired running here and thr,etc.,is tat a boss to a subordinate care and concern or it actually mean sumthing?Below our conversation today and I feel is really interesting.

U: Do u lik to eat swt?
M: Er..yea.
U: What swt u lik?
M: LOL..er..swt that taste nice?
U: LOL...what an ans.
M: Haha.
U: Then u lik chocolate?
M: Yes.
U: What chocolate you lik?.......Don't tell me chocolate that taste nice hoh.
M: HAHAHA!!
U: You know last time I buy one chocolate for my gf's mother.The shop is at vivocity,call.......er.....

M: Candy empire uh?
U: No,nw close already,change to geography shop..call "XXX"
M: Oh.
U: Then the chocolate is 90% bitter,my gf's mother eat already immediately feel spiritual.
M: LOL...HAHAHA.
U: U want I buy for u?
M: HAHA..don't want!I got eat before :D *walk back to my desk*

Wat a conversation we had,haha..I believe thr's no boss outside a big co. as gd as u lerHx bah.Anw..u are actually being "force" to be our boss in the first place rite,nw..seems lik u are gg back to ur old position soon,and u are looking forward to it,am i rite?Wat plan do u guys really hav?Pls dun put me into a situation I will feel terrify,tat I am unable to manage it,I dun wan history to repeat.Save me!!!!!!!




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:54 PM