Thursday, July 21, 2011
Here i hav happy things to share,as well as unhappy things.Let's talk abt unhappy things first.Today mum went to check for her bottom,as nurse called and say her bottom had some infection or wat,then today take out abit of fresh frm thr and wait for the report.I am afraid and worried when i heard sis told me hw bad the result can be.It's lik i can't imagine hw would tis family turn to if tis become the fact,pls...buddha,taoist,heaven and whosoever which is able to get rid of the "bad luck",pls...come to my family and help us.Bring some "fortune" to us.I would appreciate it alot alot!2nd,stock count result for my WH,bad.Onli words to describe is it's "shit".Seriously a mess,firsly..we did nt do any preparation before the count,secondly..ppl who noes abt the count is nt thr to lead,left wif all headless flies,third..the count was inaccurate lik dunno wat.Alrite,happy things nw,most happy things is my gosh!!!!Baobei xixi came :D.HAHA,still as cute larHx,oh my gosh.Second,he called to care and concern =P.And today,i met one weird thing and dunno it's lucky or ridiculous,lol...i dismiss frm work at 7pm plus when it's obviously no more co. bus,so i called for a cab,bt..i waited for lik 10 mins or even 15 mins,still no shadow of the cab,then tis bus was lik driving infront of me and u-turn back,the uncle inside the bus ask me whr am i gg,i tell him i wanna go jp,then he ask me wan he drive me thr anot,i was lik...well,seems lik it's the onli choice,mum they all are waiting for me at jp wif a empty stomach,so...i went up and didn't consider much,the driver of the bus which is the uncle ask me,whr u stay,whr u wanna go..i drive u to the destination larHx,when i say JP will do,then i start to feel myself abit idiot,why did i anyhw went up to a vehicle which i dunno tat driver,bt luckily he drive me to jp and i was lik,phew...and feel thankful to him,wanna giv him money as appreciation bt he dun wanna accept.And he say if i wan giv him money he dun drive me next time when he saw me,lol..so i keep back the money and told him,next time if he gonna drive me must accept.LOL...seriously i tink i am mad,really lucky tat he did nt drive me to somewhr ulu ulu,if nt i oso lik gg.com liao xD.




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
11:02 PM