Monday, July 18, 2011
Ridiculous missing u,fri,sat,sun,mon,tues..and nt onli,i guess...at the rest of the day in co.,chances seeing u are getting lesser and lesser.Haix...worst is,i am still nt very used to the life in co. without u,tat's why..it makes me more and more frustrated in the co.,getting less and less patience wif those worker in co..lost my temper to one of the guy i been tolerating.Such an irritating fellow yet didn't realise hw irritating he is and still act lik he is very rite.-.- Today morning was such a funny.New WH manager call and ask me to ask someone bring up a pc of paper he juz print out using WH printer,then i thought he print 2 pc,so i ask the gal to bring 2 pc to him without looking wat's tat paper.Awhile lata,he call and ask me,"Hey kris,why u send resignation letter to me?"I went up to check,LOL..it was other's ppl resignation letter,bt so coincidence tat the person name has "kris" on it,i was laughing lik wat.And yea,today is the last day of probation period..haix,will it be a hard life for me?While..after today,if i wanna quit,muz giv 1 MTH notice in advance lerHx,no more 1 wk,lik so wtf :/.Chiam...bad omen,boss asking the gal who's helping me to learn sumthing else,mean...i am still back to old state?I guess so,hope..hope it wun be a hard life for me.Enough of "surprise".




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
8:08 PM