Wednesday, November 16, 2011
How?Anybody can tell me wat happened to me?Wat's gg on?After tat chalet,or after noeing the things happened on sun,there seems to grow a stone on my chest,it's torturing me,i wanna cry,bt i can't,i wanna shout,bt i can't,i wanna struggle,bt i can't.I talked to someone,bt it's useless.I can't laugh,i find it hard to smile,i hav no mood to work,if tis gonna carry on,many ppls will feel disappointed on me.Cos i am no longer tat hardworking me.Bt nt i wan it to be tis way,is i really dunno wat's gg on to me,who can cure tis pain in me nw?It could be i am giving stress to myself,bt..i really try nt to tink,the more i control,the more worst i feel.Can i temp lost my memory?Can i rest my mind for awhile?I feel suffocated.I turn around,i look around,there is really nobody who can understand me even without me saying anything.In life,hw careful can a person be.When u hav totally no idea who is the one tat will bring harm to u,hw are u gg to prevent?I hav nv wanted to say tis bt seriously,FML.Tis life,is tiring,is bored,is torturing.I noe and i am sure there is ppls who are leading the life tat is 10 times worst than mine,bt so?I am leading one worst life too,i am no diff frm them,juz tat i may be abit luckier than them bt still,my life is still suck after all.Guardian angel,where are u?




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
11:29 PM