Thursday, February 16, 2012
I am preparing for my upcoming b'dae,this yr is 21st.I am afraid something,somewhr might went wrong.Phewww -.-,but only until the day itself,I wun noe wat or whr will went wrong.Guess wat my boss actually told me today?He asked me,if thr is a better offer,will I consider on leaving this co. and take tat offer?Used to thought I will reply yes without any second thought,but..I replied; "i dunno".Maybe has been in tis co. for quite sometimes,is abt a yr plus?The feeling is thr already.Yup,i hav went to genting with family,sis bf,esther and her mum last wk sun,frm 12-14Feb.A boring trip bt relaxing.Juz dunno why I always gt headache when I went to holiday.It's not the first time -.-.It's a lonely valentine's tis yr again.Am I pending for something?Do I really need tat?Who occupied my heart nw?Actually,I oso dunno,sometime it can be him,him or him?LOL.Sound lik I am a flirt.I hope I am nt.After the genting trip,he seems lik getting faraway frm me.Wonder wat he's tinking.He dun wan or dun dare to speak to me?He is waiting for me to talk to him or he is juz simply ignoring me?Can stop disturbing my heart if u are juz looking for "fun"?I dun wan to entertain such thing.I entertained too much,and enough.It's either u giv me the happiness or u leave me alone.Dun bother abt my existences.I believe,it's gd for both.




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:59 PM