Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Seriously,I hav no idea wat is the feeling towards you nw.Feel alittle disgusted by you at times.Are you back to her or you are actually wif someone else?Why can u act so normally?Wat are the past few mths all abt?Tat nite tat call,wat isit abt?No explanation,no gdbye,it started without a starting point,so it end without ending point too?U are juz borrowed to me for a few mths by her and she take u back?Bt if she nv take u back,are we possible to be tgt?I dunno.Hai.I really dunno wat's wrong wif my sis,i really hate tat she knew abt the ten yrs,it's a scar ever since 4 yrs ago,instead of healing it for me,instead of talking to me nicely,instead of cheering me,she is adding salt onto this scar,keep bringing it up and all i heard is sarcasm.She juz dunno hw it hurts.I dun feel proud waiting for ten yrs,i dun wait willingly for ten yrs bt time juz passes throughout the waiting,and do u tink its funny?Yea,i am dumb,stupid,tat's why I keeps on repeating the same old mistake,staying in the boundary and nv step out of it.Why wrong wif me?Do I look ugly?Do I hav any sickness?Do I make any mistake?I dun deserve any nice guy?Is my expectation high?Hw high?I hav nv expect anything frm anyone.I juz expect somebody who compatible with me,too much?Or shld juz go for an old uncle,an indian/malay,a bad guy,ah beng then is call low expectation?




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:58 PM